Monday, November 22, 2010

Pro Wrestling (NES)

Difficulty: ***
Controls: ***1/2
Sound: **1/2
Graphics: ***
Rating: 12 stars out of 20

Wii Virtual Console: NO (as of Nov. 2010)

Instead of the usual write-up I do for my reviews I'm doing something else instead. Something more fun. So here's some various art off the webs for your viewing pleasure. And notice the different box art! Cool!


So this is the box are us North Americans recieved. Kinda' blah.

The Eropeans got a MUCH better cover for Pro Wrestling! Notice how Starman cries out "WAAA!"...ha, ha, ha, funny stuff.


The Japanese got a picture of Fighter Hayabusa with the belt. Very nice! Most cover art that we got is really uninspired and boring.



Pro Wrestling flyer! I had to share this as I thought this was a great pic. I love the fact that the wrestlers looked aged in the picture, really great throwback from the past.



Finally, the infamous words most of us grew up with, "A winner is you!" Thanks Nintendo! Any thoughts on todays review? Leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Of all the weapons in Chuck Taylor's arsenal, this is clearly the most lethal.

    More CHIKARA goodness: Chuck Taylor's Invisible Grenade

    ReplyDelete